The YBike Extreme 2.0 bike is the perfect way to get your child on his or her way to learning to ride a bike! Plus, YBike is a front-runner in the world of kids' balance bikes. Children will learn balance first and then progress to a bicycle without the aid of a stabilizer (e.g. training wheels). The new YBike 2.0 features updates, such as a lighter frame, narrower wheels that require a greater balancing technique and lightweight easy-roll wheels. The use of balancing aids has actually proven to delay kids from learning to ride a bike, so a balance bike is a great option! With the YBike Extreme, your child will be healthy and happy while learning fundamental coordination skills. The YBike Extreme 2.0 bike is for ages 2 to 5 years old and a maximum weight of 66 lbs.
Features & Benefits:
- Fun and exciting YBike Extreme 2.0 bike
- New updates of the 2.0 include a lighter frame and narrower wheels that require greater balance as your child masters balance techniques
- Lightweight, easy-roll wheels
- Features a lightweight, strong aluminum frame
- Rubber wheels, which are great for comfort and grip with no punctures
- Large wheels are designed for safe play and easy riding on uneven surfaces
- High ground clearance so the frame won’t get caught on uneven ground
- Cartridge wheel bearings give great long-lasting durability and a smooth ride
- Comfy beam saddle so your child can slide up closer to the handlebar and slide back as they grow taller
- Indestructible build for lasting durability
- For ages: 2 to 5 years old and a maximum weight of 66 lbs.