Features and Benefits:
- Totally new concept to encourage gross motor skills while having heaps of fun
- Bright, soft, friendly, unisex design.... an instant attraction to little girls and boys alike.
- Small 15" L x 9" W x 8 "H (seat)
- Large 18 ½" L x 11" W x 10 " (seat)
- Age Recommendation:1.5 yrs and up
- Tough PU covering, resistant to the inevitable "little accidents," easy to clean
- Padded with a layer of soft sponge.
- Entirely non-toxic and contains no PVC.Weighs only: Small: 4lb, Large: 5lb
- Constructed with only the highest quality components.
- Design Patented and Trademark Registered.
- Multidirectional castors, no more getting stuck against obstacles.
- Children love the easy, unlimited mobility.
- Researched and developed in child care centres (designed for "industrial" kid use.)
- Intended for use on smooth floors, ideal for indoors, runs quietly.
- Recommended rider weight 50lb. Stainless steel spring mounted "feelers", which wobble much to the delight of children, have an internal cord to prevent pull out.
- Plywood base made from renewable plantation timber.
- Best Australian Toy - ITSA Quality Toy Awards 2000,2001,2003,2005,2006
- Gold Awards: Right Start Best Toy(UK) 2005, Baby and Toddler(UK) 2005
- Silver Tokyo Gift Fair 2006, Highly Commended Mother& Baby(UK)2005
|Activity||Push, Pull, & Roll, Ride & Walk|
|Age||12 - 24 months, 2 - 3 years|
|Batteries||No Batteries Needed|
|Gender||For Boys, For Girls, Gender Neutral|
|Skill||Creative, Gross Motor Skills, Imaginative|