The Trains board book is the perfect story for introducing young children to all types of fun trains and scenes of places where they operate. Trains are big and noisy and strong, an exciting and entertaining machine on wheels that is sure to interest your little one! The Trains board book describes different kinds of trains, passengers riding the train, going through tunnels and bridges, at the station and delivering their load. Featuring simple text, fun illustrations and bold colors, the Trains board book by Byron Barton is a great book for beginning readers. Each page in the Trains board book features between 3 to 5 words with a simple illustration describing the text, easy to read and easy to listen to. The Trains board book is sure to become a favorite at story-time and at bed-time and is made of sturdy and durable materials.
Features & Benefits
- Exciting and colorful Trains board book
- Tells us about all different kinds of trains and where they operate
- Great for story-time or bed-time
- Simple text, great for beginning young readers
- Colorful, straightforward and friendly illustrations
- Encourages early vocabulary and word recognition
- Colorful and bright illustrations for stimulating visual senses
- Wonderful gift for toddlers and preschoolers
- Author: Byron Barton
- Published by HarperFestival
- 16 pages
- Board book, sturdy and durable
- 5"W x 0.8”H x 5.9"L
- Ideal for all ages
||Books & Media
||For Boys, For Girls, Gender Neutral
||Cognitive, Communication, Imaginative
© 2007 - Right Start. All Rights Reserved. Liberty Media Family.
*Free Shipping is applicable for ground/standard shipping and may not apply to some large items. Right Start currently only ships to locations within the 48 contiguous states and is unable to ship internationally, to APO/FPO addresses, Hawaii, Alaska, US Territories or PO Boxes.
This promotion may change or end at any time and at the full disclosure of LMC Right Start, Inc.