Designed by a board-certified pediatrician and mother, the Tortle Beanie is the only FDA-cleared Class I medical device for the prevention of flat head syndrome (plagiocephaly and torticollis). By regularly using and alternating sides of the Tortle Beanie, the muscles on both sides of baby’s neck will develop naturally and pressure on baby’s soft head will shift frequently. The Tortle Beanie can even be used to correct minor flattening that has already occurred. The safe and comfortable Tortle Beanie easily slips onto baby’s head while on the floor or in an infant car seat, bouncer, stroller, crib and more. The Tortle Beanie is intended for ages newborn and up to 6 months old.
Please note: The Tortle Beanie is not intended for use overnight use.
Features & Benefits:
- Safe and comfortable Tortle Beanie
- Easy-to-use solution
- Class I medical device
- Helps prevent flat head syndrome (plagiocephaly and torticollis)
- Can correct minor flattening that has already occurred
- Naturally repositions baby’s head
- Gently deflects baby’s head while lying on back
- Regularly use on alternating sides to avoid baby favoring one side over another
- Neck muscles develop equally
- Pressure on baby’s soft head is shifted frequently
- For supervised use in infant carriers, car seats, bouncers, strollers, cribs and more
- Not intended for nighttime use
- Machine wash and dry
- Nontoxic foam
- 95% cotton, 5% spandex
- For ages: Newborn and up to 6 months old
- Small: 0 – 2 months, 5 – 10 lbs, 13” – 15” head circumference
- Medium: 2 – 4 months, 10 – 15 lbs., 15” – 16.5” head circumference
- Large: 4 – 6 months, 15 – 20 lbs., 16.5” – 18” head circumference
|Age, Weight, Size, etc.||0 to 6 months|
|Gender||For Boys, For Girls, Gender Neutral|
Reviewed by 2 customers
Displaying reviews 1-2
- Easily Cleaned
- Play Seat
Comments about Tortle Beanie (Sweet Pink Flowers) – Large:
I love that it's a snug fit on my baby's head. The only thing is that I wish it wasn't so thick for the hot weather, but as long as it's not hurting my child then I'm happy.
- Easily Cleaned
Comments about Tortle Beanie (Classic White) – Large:
My pediatrician wanted me to try the Tortle because my son has a flat spot on the back of his head. I notice it quite a bit and would feel better if he had a nice round head. I've been using the Tortle hat for 3 weeks and I can notice a big difference. I meet with the pediatrician in a week and hopes he sees an improvement as well.