With its relaxed, smooth geometry, the Tike Tech CityX3 Twin Stroller offers both luxury and high performance all in one double stroller. The lightweight, oval-shaped frame is great for family outings at the zoo, park and more. It also has dual rear suspension for a smooth ride and many child-friendly features, including infant car seat compatibility. Other convenient features include 12-inch air-filled tires, dual rear parking brakes, one-touch recline, five-point safety harness systems and more. The front swivel wheel makes it especially easy to maneuver around corners. The Tike Tech Stroller is designed for newborns and older with a weight capacity of up to 100 pounds.
Features & Benefits:
- High performance and luxurious Tike Tech CityX3 Twin Stroller
- Relaxed, smooth geometry
- Lightweight, oval-shaped frame
- Front track swivel wheel provides for superb maneuverability
- Wide track, slick tread wheels
- Independent Frame Dampening (IFD) shocks prevent bumpy rides
- Quick Adjustable Tracking (QAT) system assists roller to track straight
- Quick, one-step, fold up design Fully padded with low ride recline
- Interior and exterior mesh storage pockets
- Removable rear seat cover
- Stain-resistant fabric
- 5-point safety harness with adjustable padded safety straps, shoulder pads and adjustable chest strap
- Large storage compartment
- Adjustable seat
- Multi-position removable canopies
- Not a jogging stroller
- Infant car seat compatible with adapter (sold separately)
- 5 year manufacturer’s warranty on frame
- 1 year manufacturer’s warranty on soft goods
- Total weight capacity: 100 lbs.
- For ages: Newborns and up
- Aluminum frame
- 12" air-filled tires
- Weight capacity: 100 lbs.
- Handle height (from ground to handle): 37-45"
- Seat back height: 21.5"
- Dimensions: 30"W x 41"H x 39.5"L
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
- Easily Stowed
- Easy To Maneuver
- Easy To Set Up
- Smooth Ride
Comments about Tike Tech CityX3 Twin Stroller (Black):
I received this stroller and was excited to use. I went on a long walk and it worked great. I have a 4 month and 4 year old. They fit in it perfectly. Its easy to fold and unfold. It fits perfectly in my mazda cx5...I definitely recommend this stroller.