Great for growing families with an active lifestyle, the Thule Urban Glide 2 stroller lets you and your little ones enjoy the outdoors together. This lightweight double stroller allows you to explore and exercise with twins or different-aged siblings. Perfect for jogging, it features rear suspension for a smooth ride and a front wheel that locks into place when running. Plus, maneuvering the stroller around town or the park is easy thanks to the swivel front wheel. Other features include an adjustable handlebar, a multi-position sun canopy, a reclining padded seat and a large storage compartment with a zippered cover. Plus, this jogging stroller offers easy one-hand fold for compact storage and transport. The sleek Thule Urban Glide 2 fits your growing family's needs and is a must-have for active families on the go.
Features & Benefits:
- Lightweight and versatile Thule Urban Glide 2
- Fits your growing family's needs
- Great for twins or or siblings of different ages
- Jogging and running double stroller lets you exercise with your children
- Great for strolls around the park or around town
- Swiveling or lockable front wheel
- Height-adjustable, ergonomic handlebar
- Multi-position canopy with view-in roof port to keep an eye on your kids
- Rear suspension for smooth ride
- Vented, padded seats that recline to a near-flat position for napping
- One-handed compact fold for storage or transport
- Water-resistant zippered storage compartment to bring along essentials
- Running double stroller, jogging double stroller
- For babies and for strolling only: turn your Thule Urban Glide into a travel system with the purchase of a Thule Urban Glide car seat adapter (sold separately)
- Product dimensions: shoulder width: 12.5", sitting height: 21", pass through: 31"
- Folded dimensions: 14"W x 35"H x 31"L
- Product weight: 31 lbs.
- Weight capacity, total: 100 lbs.
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
I have been using the Thule Glider 2 for almost a month now and I am extremely impressed with its stability and design. The stroller arrived already assembled which is an absolute plus for such a purposeful contraption. All I had to do was attach the tires which is also a breeze. The seating is cushioned just right for my young toddlers, aged two and four. They both enjoy riding in the stroller and have had long naps over various terrain. Speaking of terrain, the stroller handles well over dirt, grass, pavement, and uneven mountainous hillsides. I can push my seven year old up a hill with ease as well. The suspension maintains a smooth push and comfortable ride. I've impressed many others with the ease of pushing the stroller and many have recognized the brand. Because of the nature of a double jogging stroller, it is bulky and huge, but more lightweight and sleeker than other double jogging strollers I have used in the past. The color of the canopy is an attractive teal and the canopy itself folds wide enough to keep the toddlers protected from the sun. The canopy frame can click up to allow air to circulate too. I also appreciate the option of being able to switch to a swivel wheel which many jogging strollers do not offer. The ability to adjust the handle bar is also an added plus being that I am five foot and my husband is six feet. He can keep his back upright while pushing the stroller on regular strolls which he couldn't do with other strollers we have owned. The handle brake has been beneficial for those abrupt stops. The storage basket has ample room for the necessities; four boys' worth of necessities. I especially appreciate being able to zip the cover to keep our supplies free from dirt. Closing the stroller is painless, however, the rubber latch did stretch out making it difficult to keep the stroller folded. I do have to take the wheels off to store the stroller in the trunk, but not a bother. The only two cons I have to mention would be the flimsy foot brake and the back wheels losing air. The thin foot brake works fine for now, but a stronger bar or foot pedal to lock into place would have been more ideal. The two back wheels lost air after three weeks, but could be from all the usage. Overall, I love the smoothness of the push and the way the stroller handles terrain. I have trusted the Thule brand for years and was happy to discover they manufactured a double jogging stroller. I may consider the single stroller in the future.
- Was this a gift?: