The eco-friendly Thinkbaby of Steel Bottle is free from harmful chemicals, allowing you to bottle feed baby safely. Made from stainless steel and polypropylene (#5) plastic, the Thinkbaby of Steel Bottle features an innovative one-piece vented nipple that reduces gas and spitting up. Plus, when baby is ready to transition to sippy cup, the Thinkbaby of Steel Bottle conveniently converts to a handled cup and ultimately to a straw sippy cup (conversion kits sold separately) reducing the impact on landfills and the environment. The dishwasher-safe Thinkbaby of Steel Bottle is for newborns and up.
Features & Benefits
- Eco-friendly Thinkbaby of Steel Bottle
- Free from chemicals including BPA, phthalates, nitrosamines, lead, PVC, PET
- One-piece vented nipple reduces spitting up and gas
- No-spill, cross-cut nipple design
- Cuts down on waste and expense by converting to sippy and straw cups (conversion kits sold separately)
- Spill-reducing travel top
- Bottle material: 304 (18/8) ultra polished stainless steel
- Collar material: polypropylene (#5) plastic
- Nipple material: extra soft, medical-grade silicone
- Includes 1 Stage A nipple for 0 – 6 months (other nipples sold separately)
- Top rack dishwasher safe
- 9 oz.
- For ages: Newborn and up
||BPA Free, Latex Free, Lead Free, Non Toxic, Phthalate Free
© 2007 - Right Start. All Rights Reserved. Liberty Media Family.
*Free Shipping is applicable for ground/standard shipping and may not apply to some large items. Right Start currently only ships to locations within the 48 contiguous states and is unable to ship internationally, to APO/FPO addresses, Hawaii, Alaska, US Territories or PO Boxes.
This promotion may change or end at any time and at the full disclosure of LMC Right Start, Inc.