Kids take pride in waiting for the green light before they come visit you in the bedroom with the knowledge of a job well-done. Three LCD display modes (analog clock, digital clock or both) allow parents to select the display type best suited for their child. An interactive, talking time-teaching game is designed to be played with your child in the evening before bed or any time at all.
The difficulty level is adjustable as appropriate. Older children will love hitting snooze on their own alarm clock just like mom’s and dad’s. The Teach Me Time’s kid-friendly shape has fun and easy to press "toe" buttons. Other controls for the parent are cleverly concealed behind a rear panel. Included blue, pink, and yellow bezels match any room décor.
2 “AAA” batteries are not included. Fun Gift Idea!
Features & Benefits:
- Time-teaching tool and dual-color nightlight all in one
- Color-changing nightlight teaches kids to stay in bed until it’s “OK” to wake
- Programable clock
- Interchangeable face displays
- Adjustable brightness and volume
- Kid friendly shape
- 2 “AAA” batteries (Not Included)