The double-seated StrollAir My Duo Stroller fuses amazing design with exceptional comfort. Sleek, versatile and sporty, this stroller accommodates twins or two children of different ages. Each seat can be reversed independently of each other, so that the older child may face forward and the younger child may face the parent or caregiver. This model is also compatible with infant car seat carriers and bassinetes (both sold separately). The lightweight, narrow frame easily passes through doorways and can be folded compactly, which is perfect for even the smallest of spaces. The StrollAir Double Stroller is for children weighing up to 40 pounds for each seat.
Features & Benefits:
- Front and back suspension
- 2 independent reversible seats with multi-position recline
- Adjustable handle height
- Adjustable footrests
- 5-point adjustable safety harness
- 2 removable flip-open front bars
- 2 separate hoods with sun protection extension and a mesh vent
- 2 mosquito nets
- 2 rain covers
- 2 foot covers
- 360-degree, rotating front wheels with locking mechanism
- Quick-release wheels
- Large shopping basket with three pockets
- Lightweight aluminum chassis
- Diaper bag with changing pad
- Optional adapter is required for use with compatible infant car seat carrier (both sold separately)
- Chassis weighs 13 lbs.
- Chassis with wheels weighs 19 lbs.
- Stroller seat weighs 5 lbs.
- Stroller seat with wheels weighs 29 lbs.
- Weight capacity: 40 lbs. per seat
- Backrest height: 22”
- Seat to hood top distance: 24”
- Seat width: 11”
- Seat depth: 9”
- Footrest length: 11”
- Handle height adjustable from 27” to 44”
- Folded dimensions: 29”H x 11”L x 29”W
|Weight Range||28-32 Lbs|
|Convertible to Pram?||Optional Bassinet/Pram|
|Recline Adjustment||Adj. Front/Back Recline|
|Storage Size||Ample Storage|
|Stroller Width||29 Inches|
|Number of Children||Seats 2 Children|
|Fits Through (doorway width)||Fits 29-Inch Inside Doors|
|Separate Canopies||Separate Canopies|
|Separate Recline||Separate Recline|
|Car Seat Adaptor||Fits 2 Infant Seats (adapt. opt.)|