The one-of-a-kind Stokke MyCarrier provides convenient positioning for your child. With high tech safety features found in high quality mountaineering gear, the Stokke MyCarrier is made up of three components - a main harness with an integrated hip belt, a front carrier and a back carrier - that are easy to secure with the double-locking carabiners. Featuring organic cotton, the Stokke MyCarrier is contoured for comfortable wear for both parent and child and includes a small pocket for keys and a sunshade for baby. The Stokke MyCarrier is for newborns and children up to 3 years old or when child weighs 33 pounds.
Features & Benefits:
- Comfortable and accommodating Stokke MyCarrier
- Provides optimal positioning for child
- High tech safety features found in high quality mountaineering gear
- Integrated hip belt
- Front and back carrier
- Double locking carabiners secure positioning
- Ergonomically-shaped back plate ensuring comfort for back and neck
- Integrated sunshade for child
- Pockets for keys
- Organic cotton
- Front mode (facing inward) for ages: Newborns or babies weighing 7.7 lbs. and up to when child can hold head up independently
- Front mode (facing outward) for ages: About 4 months old or when child can hold head up independently and up
- Back mode for ages: Child must be able to sit upright independently and is at least 28" tall and up to about 3 years old or when child weighs 33 lbs.