The convenient Stokke Flexi Bath is a foldable baby bath that is perfect for newborns to 4-year-olds. The innovative space-saving design of the portable baby bath makes it easy to use at home or while traveling, as well as to store when not in use. This Stokke bath comes in a variety of colors to suit your needs (each sold separately). An optional support insert (sold separately) coordinates with the Stokke Flexi Bath to provide additional comfort for newborns.
Features & Benefits:
- Space-saving Stokke Flexi Bath
- Lightweight and compact design is easy to store and transport
- Ideal for playful interaction time with little ones
- Compatible with the Stokke Flexi Bath Newborn Insert (sold separately)
- Non-slip base
- BPA-free, lead-free, phthalate-free, PVC-free, formaldehyde-free, heavy metal-free
- Made of thermoplastic elastomeric and polypropylene
- Dimensions when open: 15.35"W x 9.45H" x 25.98"L
- Dimensions when folded: 3.93”W x 9.45”H x 24.80”L
- Newborn bath, infant bath, toddler bath
- For ages: Newborns and up to 4 years old
- Large dimensions: 3.25”W x 2.62”H
- Various colors available (each sold separately)
Reviewed by 2 customers
Displaying reviews 1-2
- Dries Quickly
- Easily Assembled
Comments about Stokke Flexi Bath (Clear):
We purchased this for our toddler when he outgrew his First Years Sure Comfort Deluxe Tub and it is wonderful! It would probably be ideal for parents without tubs, but we just place it in our regular bathtub and fill it with water about 1/2 or 2/3 from the top (depending on baby's size/age).
It is light weight and easy to use. I also love that it's portable and compact in case we ever decide to travel with it. Our son is almost 2 years old and I am thrilled that we will be able to get good use out of this for years. It helps to remove the stopper and let the water drain out when our son doesn't want to get out, and we are not in a rush. Then we simple turn it upside down and let it air dry. So far, it's stayed clean and intact.
The only thing I would say is definitely never leave your child unattended in this-- it doesn't really have anything for them to grab onto in case they slip. Also, the bottom is not skid proof, so you don't want them to stand up in it and try to walk around. I probably wouldn't try using it until your child is able to sit up comfortably on his/her own (unless you purchase the infant insert, which we never had). Overall though, we are very, very happy with this purchase.
- Dries Quickly
Comments about Stokke Flexi Bath (White):
I use it for bathing my baby girl. She is now 2 weeks old and looks comfy in her tub. Material is soft. The insert is the right size. The tub really works for me because we have a small size bathroom with only a shower. The shower being a good size I prop the tub on a teak bench so I don't break my back. Plus, it doesn't look too bad when folded.