Features & Benefits:
- Convenient Project Nursery Deluxe HD Video Baby Monitor System
- Includes camera, parent unit, mini monitor, wrist strap, clip, lanyard, 2 power adapters, 3 power cables, instruction manual and gift box
- 2.4 GHz static-free digital wireless transmission>/li>
- Record videos and snap photos with micro SD card
- 1.5" LCD mini monitor: 8-hour battery life
- 5" HD parent unit: 16-hour battery life
- Camera range: up to 800'
- Remote pan, tilt and zoom
- Infrared night vision for low-light conditions
- Room temperature sensor
- Pair up to 4 additional cameras, single, split or quad view (sold separately)
- 2-way audio intercom plays lullabies, nature sounds and white noise Extra-long battery life
- Project Nursery and Voxx Accessories Corporation collaboration
- Camera dimensions: 3.46"L x 6.89"W x 3.48"H
- Monitor dimensions: .88"L x 3.84"W x 4.53"H
- Mini monitor: .86" Lx 1.63"W x 2.1"H
- Camera weight: 0.5 lbs.
- Monitor weight: 0.57 lbs.
- Mini monitor weight: 0.09 lbs.
- For adult use
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
I've used 4 or 5 different monitors for my kids over the years, and the Project Nursery Baby Monitor is by far, unequivocally, the best. The large 5" screen size of the main monitor is amazing and I love having a "mini" monitor to carry around with me during the daytime (neither of which ever is ever out of range, hurrah!). The packaging of the monitor is impressive and even more so is the quick set up and instructions. I had both the main and mini monitors customized and the camera set up all within about 10 minutes. My baby's room runs warm so I am thankful to be able to set a temperature alert for her nursery. And for my older kids the two-way intercom helps tremendously when I need to, ahem, gently suggest they stay in their beds after lights out. The camera quality is very good and it's easy to pan and zoom in using the monitor. The battery life of the monitors is outstanding. The second night I used the monitor I forgot to plug it in, and it was still working when I woke up in the morning. I like to be able to see my kids when they are playing in the playroom so love that I can purchase additional cameras for other rooms - the monitor can be paired with up to 4 cameras. I love this monitor!