Wheel around on the Prince Lionheart Wheely Bug! This fun ride-on toy comes in bright, friendly designs and is an instant hit for boys and girls alike. Whether they want to go backwards, forwards, sideways or just round and round, your child will not get stuck against obstacles. The Wheely Bug has a padded layer of sponge which is covered with a layer of polyurethane leatheroid and can easily be wiped clean. Great on smooth level floors and ideal for indoor play, the Wheely Bug helps promote gross motor skills and balance. Age Recommendation: Small: 1.5 years and up to 50 lbs; Large: 3 yrs+.
Features and Benefits:
- Totally new concept to encourage gross motor skills while having heaps of fun
- Bright, soft, friendly, unisex design.... an instant attraction to little girls and boys alike.
- Small 15" L x 9" W x 8 "H (seat)
- Large 18 ½" L x 11" W x 10 " (seat)
- Age Recommendation:1.5 yrs and up
- Tough PU covering, resistant to the inevitable "little accidents," easy to clean
- Padded with a layer of soft sponge.
- Entirely non-toxic and contains no PVC.Weighs only: Small: 4lb, Large: 5lb
- Constructed with only the highest quality components.
- Design Patented and Trademark Registered.
- Multidirectional castors, no more getting stuck against obstacles.
- Children love the easy, unlimited mobility.
- Researched and developed in child care centres (designed for "industrial" kid use.)
- Intended for use on smooth floors, ideal for indoors, runs quietly.
- Recommended rider weight 50lb. Stainless steel spring mounted "feelers", which wobble much to the delight of children, have an internal cord to prevent pull out.
- Plywood base made from renewable plantation timber.
- Best Australian Toy - ITSA Quality Toy Awards 2000,2001,2003,2005,2006
- Gold Awards: Right Start Best Toy(UK) 2005, Baby and Toddler(UK) 2005
- Silver Tokyo Gift Fair 2006, Highly Commended Mother& Baby(UK)2005
Reviewed by 2 customers
Displaying reviews 1-2
- Good quality
- Almost walking
- Small Children
Comments about Prince Lionheart Wheely Bug (Mouse) - Large:
I recommend the larger one, even for littlies. My daughter is 9 months and almost walking, so she loves pushing it around. She's a little 9 month old but the smaller version meant she was bending over to reach the handle. She is perfectly happy riding the larger one (I hold her on but I always would anyway until she's really steady), but she loves pushing it the most. My son had the ladybug when he was little and played with it until he was 4 years, graduating to pulling it along like a dog on a lead.
- Was this a gift?:
- Awesome Product
- Bought for a friends' kid
- Kids love 1-5 yrs old
- Moves in all directions
- Uber smooth ride
- Can still work on carpet
- Play time
- Works best on hard floor
Comments about Prince Lionheart Wheely Bug (Mouse) - Small:
Just took a bit longer than I thought to ship. Was hoping to have by Xmas.