The fully-assembled Peg Perego Prima Pappa Diner High Chair has been redesigned for the most discerning parents, with large, mar-resistant castor wheels with brakes, large tubing and new patterns with a coordinating chassis. This easy-to-fold highchair features a double tray, thick padding, a new stitching design and a five-point harness to keep your child comfortably secure. The dinner tray of the Peg Perego Prima High Chair is dishwasher-safe and both trays are removable for easy cleanup.
Features & Benefits:
- Fully-assembled Peg Perego Prima Pappa Diner High Chair
- Tray removes easily with one hand and stores on chair's back legs
- Dishwasher-safe double tray for easy cleanup
- Mar-resistant castor wheels with rear brakes
- Adjusts to 7 height positions
- 4 reclining positions
- Weighs 23.1 lbs.
- Unfolded dimensions: 23.33"W x 42.17"H x 30"L
- Folded dimensions: 23.33"W x 41.25"H x 11.17"L
- For ages: newborns and toddlers
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
- Easily Stowed
- Easy To Assemble
- Easy to Clean
- Hard to adjust
- Hard to snap onoff tray
- At Home
- Infant Seating
Comments about Peg Perego Prima Pappa Diner High Chair (Savana Rose):
This high chair is wonderful!! It is so cute and very easy to clean. It also has lots of padding making it comfortable for our daughter. It adjusts easily. The only downside is that it is a little hard to get the tray on and off with one hand and also it is a little hard to rotate the tray up for storage. But I would recommend this product to anyone looking for a high quality high chair!'