Approved by the Melanoma International Foundation, the mineral-based Mustela Broad Spectrum SPF 50+ Mineral Sunscreen Stick protects your little one from harmful UVA and UVB rays. Great for travel, touch-up and face application, the Mustela sunscreen stick conveniently fits in your purse or diaper bag. Water- and sweat-resistant for up to 40 minutes, this sunscreen is made with naturally derived sunscreen filters (titanium dioxide and zinc oxide) and is paraben-, phthalate-, phenoxyethanol-, PABA- and fragrance-free. Tested by dermatologists and pediatricians, Mustela Broad Spectrum SPF 50+ Mineral Sunscreen Stick meets new FDA regulations and is for ages 6 months and up.
Features & Benefits
- Safe and effective Mustela Broad Spectrum SPF 50+ Mineral Sunscreen Stick
- Protects against harmful UVA and UVB sun rays
- For use on face and body
- Perfect for touch-ups, travel and face application
- 100% mineral-based formula
- Re-apply at least every 2 hours
- Water- and sweat-resistant
- Re-apply after 40 minutes of swimming or sweating
- Naturally derived sunscreen filters: Titanium dioxide and zinc oxide
- Paraben-, phthalate-, phenoxyethanol-, PABA- and fragrance-free
- Tested under dermatological and pediatric control
- Meets new FDA regulations
- 0.5 oz.
- For ages: 6 months old and up
© 2007 - Right Start. All Rights Reserved. Liberty Media Family.
*Free Shipping is applicable for ground/standard shipping and may not apply to some large items. Right Start currently only ships to locations within the 48 contiguous states and is unable to ship internationally, to APO/FPO addresses, Hawaii, Alaska, US Territories or PO Boxes.
This promotion may change or end at any time and at the full disclosure of LMC Right Start, Inc.