Your little one will save the day in the Morgan Cycle EMS Ambulance Foot to Floor Ride On. The Morgan Cycle EMS Ambulance Foot to Floor Ride On encourages outdoor play, develops gross motor skills and is sure to become a favorite toy in no time. Made from durable steel, the Morgan Cycle EMS Ambulance Foot to Floor Ride On includes an adjustable seat, a working steering wheel, authentic ambulance retro-style detailing, rubber tires and more. The Morgan Cycle EMS Ambulance Foot to Floor Ride On is for children ages 18 months to 3 years old.
Features & Benefits
- Fun-to-ride Morgan Cycle EMS Ambulance Foot to Floor Ride on
- Foot-to-floor ride-on toy
- Durable, sturdy and safe
- Develops gross motor skillsEncourages pretend play and outdoor play
- Working steering wheel
- Adjustable seat
- Authentic vintage ambulance details
- Durable, heavy-gauge steel construction with nontoxic coating
- Chip-resistant and rust-resistant
- 8" steel wheels with solid rubber tires
- Easy assembly required
- Wheels: 8” in diameter
- Weighs 18 lbs.
- 16” high to steering wheel, 12” from floor to seat
- Dimensions: 16.5”W x 16”H x 30”L
- For ages: 3 to 6 years old
||Ride & Walk
||For Boys, For Girls, Gender Neutral
||Gross Motor Skills
© 2007 - Right Start. All Rights Reserved. Liberty Media Family.
*Free Shipping is applicable for ground/standard shipping and may not apply to some large items. Right Start currently only ships to locations within the 48 contiguous states and is unable to ship internationally, to APO/FPO addresses, Hawaii, Alaska, US Territories or PO Boxes.
This promotion may change or end at any time and at the full disclosure of LMC Right Start, Inc.