This product is a NON-RETURNABLE item. NON-RETURNABLE items cannot be returned or exchanged due to personalization, customization, their size or for hygienic reasons. Please refer to our Return Policy in our Help Center, or contact Customer Service for more information.Sleep in complete comfort with the Moonlight Slumber Comfort-U Maternity Pillow. Designed to be the perfect length for supporting mom, the comfortable Moonlight Slumber Comfort U Maternity Pillow is modular - simply unzip the casing to reveal three different-sized pillows - to extend the use and life of the pillow. The Moonlight Slumber Comfort U Maternity Pillow utilizes an ultra-soft synthetic down for relief from both allergens and dust mites; is odorless, hypoallergenic and helps to regulate body temperature; and stays warm in the winter and cool in the summer. Plus, the Moonlight Slumber Comfort U Maternity Pillow is easy to care for; just machine wash when needed and fluff and shake regularly. The Moonlight Slumber Comfort U Maternity Pillow also comes with a manufacturer's lifetime warranty against sagging and clumping.
Please Note: The lifetime warranty is provided by the manufacturer.
Features & Benefits:
- Convenient Moonlight Slumber Comfort U Maternity Pillow
- Versatile, three-part modular design includes a curved pillow with two long side pillows
- Perfect length to support an expectant mother
- Curved pillow is perfect for nursing
- Offers custom support
- Each bolster spans the width of a twin sized bed
- Pillows altogether span the width of a king sized bed
- Encourages comfortable side sleeping, in keeping with doctor recommendations
- Ultra-soft synthetic down material
- Offers relief from allergens and dust mites
- Durable, hypoallergenic and odorless
- Helps to regulate body temperature: Stays warm in the winter and cool in the summer
- Shake or fluff regularly to keep shape
- Machine wash
- Manufacturer’s lifetime warranty against clumping and sagging
- Made in USA
- Weighs: 9.2 lbs.
- Dimensions: 24”W x 6”H x 60”D
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
- Not As Soft Without Case
My wife was having issues sleeping. She asked me to buy a "sleep pillow" and we decided on this one because she is tall and didn't want some of the contours of other pillows to add weird pressure. She is super happy with the size, firmness, yet soft and malleable nature, and that she can put it upside down if she wants to rest her head on her own pillow but still get the support from the big u shaped maternity pillow. The case it comes in works great but isn't super soft. If you need ultra softness, perhaps consider getting and extra case.
- Was this a gift?: