The innovative Medela Calma Bottle provides an easy transition from bottle to breast because baby uses the same feeding behavior already learned. Featuring a flow control valve and a vented nipple, the BPA-free Medela Calma Bottle helps reduce gas and allows baby to have control of milk flow.
Features & Benefits:
- Innovative Medela Calma Bottle
- Easily transitions baby from bottle to breast and back
- Mimics natural feeding behavior
- Avoids nipple confusion
- Flow control valve allows baby to have control of milk flow without dripping
- Vented nipple reduces gas
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
- Baby controls milk flow
- No Nipple confusion
- Can drip
- Several parts - a bit complicated
Comments about Medela Calma Bottle (5 ounces):
I gave 5 stars because it has been great for Baby, although a bit complicated for the caregiver. Most importantly, Baby is turning one, has only used the Calma nipple and been breastfed with absolutely no difficulty transitioning between the 2. The nipple has 3 parts, but once you get used to it, it's easy to assemble. Sometimes it can drip if milk accumulates in the nipple, so best to use a bib in case. I love that Baby controls the milk flow.