Mattress Buying GuideJump to Comparison Chart.
Need assistance on choosing a crib mattress? We've compiled the most common crib mattress features to help you choose top materials and qualities for your baby. Plus, our handy crib mattress comparison chart makes it easy to determine which crib mattress is best for starting your baby off right!
Important Features to Consider
- Keeps liquids from penetrating the mattress core and is easy to wipe clean. 02
- Seamless design
- Core mattress is extra protected against liquids, spills, accidents, dust mites, bed bugs and more. 03
- Organic cotton
- Fabric and filling is made from cotton without the use of synthetic chemicals. 04
- Textured cover
- Aids with circulating air flow for superior breathability for baby. 05
- Removable cover
- Easy-to-remove and washable cover wicks away moisture and regulates temperature.
- Weighs a mere 10 pounds (or less!) for easy portability. 07
- Dual firmness
- Two mattresses in one! Extra firm for newborns on one side and firm for toddlers on the other side. 08
- Coil innerspring**
- Traditional core mattress support with firm or extra firm support. 09
- All foam**
- Uses different types of foams and densities to provide firm or extra firm support throughout. 10
- Coconut coir**
- Water-resistant and biodegradable, this mattress support is made from strong coconut fibers.
** Right Start hand-selects our entire product assortment. We choose only the best, high quality and most durable mattresses for our customers.
Mattress Comparison Chart