The 3-D Luca and Company IVI Play Carpets are designed to stimulate and encourage imaginative and creative play whether alone or with friends. A great alternative for today's fast-paced, technology-based toys, the unique and entertaining playroom rugs were developed to promote independent thinking and a traditional process of discovery through play. The Luca and Company carpets are 100% polypropylene, hypo-allergenic, anti-static, stain-resistant and made from non-flammable material.
Features & Benefits:
- 3-D, unique and entertaining
- Designed to stimulate and encourage imaginative and creative play
- Children can play alone or with friends
- Alternative to technology-based toys
- Promotes independent thinking and traditional process of discovery through play
- 100% non-flammable polypropylene
- Hypo-allergenic, anti-static, stain-resistant
- Vacuum or brush regularly to keep clean
- Most lightly-colored dirt marks can be cleaned with a damp cloth
- Avoid excess moisture or wetting when cleaning stains; dry on flat surface
- Do not machine wash or dry clean
- Avoid harsh chemicals when cleaning to avoid damage
- Weighs 9.5 lbs.
- Dimensions: 5’L x 3’W
Reviewed by 2 customers
Displaying reviews 1-2
- Nice Pattern
- Roads are flat-woven, not soft
Comments about Luca And Company IVI Play Carpets (Mini City Blue):
It is fun to play with, fits matchbox cars perfectly, and allows for imagination with the lake and airport and roads going past the edges. We are going to buy a 2nd rug for our 4-year-old's room so we can sit and read books and do puzzles on something softer.
Comments about Luca and Company IVI Play Carpets (Traffic Blue):
This is a great rug for my vehicle-obsessed four-year-old. I was hesitant to spend this much on a rug, when there are so many other cute rugs available for a fraction of the cost, but I thought the 3-D road aspect would be worth it. My son plays with this all the time. He loves driving his hot-wheels sized cars on the road and parking them. The only drawback (aside from the price) is that there is a lot of white on the rug, so I am not sure how long it will look clean.