Features & Benefits:
- Safe, sturdy and non-tip construction
- Welcomes the child as a helping participant alongside parents and siblings
- Assembled Dimensions: 23” x 32 ¼” x 38”
- Standing Area Dimensions: 18” W x 15” D
- Adjusts to 4 different heights: Rung #1 (Top) – 19” from the floor; Rung #2 – 16 ½” from floor; Rung #3 – 14” from the floor; Rung #4 (Bottom) – 12” from the floor
- Sturdy platform adjusts from 11” to 19” H
- Non-toxic, lead-free finish that cleans easily with a damp cloth
- Supports up to 500 pounds, making it safe for up to two children at a time
- For Ages: 18 months old to 6 years old
- Fun Gift Idea!
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
- Easy To Clean
Comments about Little Partners Learning Tower (Natural):
Our 21 month-old loves climbing into his tower while we're in the kitchen preparing food. He stands in the tower having a snack or playing at the counter for good stretches of time. I like that he's able to get in and out of the tower independently and that it's also easy to place him in it or pick him up. It's also big enough for two little ones to stand in there together. There are a few aspects of the design that are a bit challenging -- the edges around the platform make a nice boost for our toddler to attempt to climb onto the counter. I've had to lower the platform more than I otherwise would because of his climbing antics. The feet of the tower also stick out in such a way that it's easy to stub your toes if you're moving quickly around it. And, the tower takes up a bit of room. This certainly makes it stable but is a little challenging in a smaller kitchen. Overall, I think this is a great product and I would encourage parents to do a thorough comparison with other similar products on the market.