The eco-friendly, wooden Keekaroo Height Right High Chair is a lifetime investment. This kids' highchair can be customized all the way to adulthood. With its adjustable seat plate and foot plate, it provides a comfortable seat no matter what your age. A wooden tray is included for the convenience of a table top. The easy-to-clean Keekaroo High Chair is for ages 6 months old and up (child must be able to sit upright independently while comfortably maintaining balance).
Features & Benefits:
- Eco-friendly Keekaroo Height Right High Chair with Tray
- 3-point, removable pelvic strap belt
- Adjustable foot and seat plates
- Seamless, latex-free and peel- and tear-resistant seat is impermeable to fluids
- Wide range of adjustments guarantees comfortable seating
- Cleans easily with mild soap and water
- BPA- and phthalate-free tray cover
- Plant-based lacquer
- JPMA certified
- JPMA requires the use of the infant insert cushion (sold separately) when wooden tray or grab rail are in use for newborns and children up to 3 years old
- Certified ASTM standard F 404 - 07, Standard Consumer Specification for High Chairs
- Limited 5 year manufacturer's warranty
- Weight: 14 lbs.
- Chair dimensions: 17.75”W x 33.5”H x 21.5”L
- Tray dimensions (from floor): 18”W x 28”H x 8”L
- Seat plate dimensions (from floor): 16.5”W x 16.5” – 24.5”H x 9.5”L
- Foot plate dimensions (from floor): 16.5”W x 4” – 21.25”H x 11.5”L
- Weight capacity: 250 lbs.
- For ages: 6 months old and up
Reviewed by 2 customers
Displaying reviews 1-2
- Difficult to Assemble
- Missing Pieces
- At Home
Comments about Keekaroo Height Right High Chair with Tray (Mahogany):
Very nice high chair. Looks great. However, two critical pieces were missing from the box.
- Easy To Clean
- Great Features
- Great On Space
- Babies Ready For Solids
- Young Children
Comments about Keekaroo Height Right High Chair with Tray (Natural):
Not bulky like the plastic high-chairs. Great on space. Attractive. My son loves sitting in it!
- Was this a gift?: