The Halo SleepSack Swaddle replaces loose blankets in the crib that can cover your baby’s face and interfere with breathing. In addition to helping your baby sleep safer, it helps him sleep better, too. Its adjustable swaddle wrap immobilizes your baby's arms to prevent the "Moro" or startle reflex. And, it is the only 2-in-1 adjustable swaddle that allows for swaddling arms in or arms out for baby’s comfort and to ensure an easy and gentle transition to the SleepSack wearable blanket when it is time to stop swaddling. Used in hospital nurseries nationwide, the Halo SleepSack Swaddle is the #1 choice of hospital nurseries, recommended by safety organizations and is recognized as "Hip Healthy" by the International Hip Dysplasia Institute. HALO supports non-profit organizations like First Candle/SIDS Alliance and The Canadian Foundation for the Study of Infant Deaths. Use over regular sleepwear to take the place of loose blankets. Discontinue swaddling when the baby shows signs of rolling over or breaking out of the swaddle wrap. 100% cotton interlock. Size newborn fits 6-12 lbs, size small fits 13-18 lbs.
Features & Benefits:
- 2-in-1 adjustable swaddle allows for swaddling arms in or arms out ensuring an easy transition to the SleepSack wearable blanket when it is time to stop swaddling
- 100% cotton interlock. Size newborn fits 6-12 lbs, size small fits 13-18 lbs.
- Use over regular sleepwear to take the place of loose blankets. Discontinue swaddling when the baby shows signs of rolling over or breaking out of the swaddle wrap
- Unzips from the bottom allowing baby to stay swaddled for easy diaper changes. Sleeveless design reduces the risk of overheating. Generous sack design allows room for kicking, but cannot be kicked off so baby stays warm all night
- Used by more than 1,000 hospital nurseries nationwide as their product of choice for teaching parents safe sleep practices
- Recognized as "Hip Healthy" by the International Hip Dysplasia Institute
- "Back is Best" embroidery reminds caregivers to place baby on his or her back
- HALO supports non-profit organizations like First Candle/SIDS Alliance and The Canadian Foundation for the Study of Infant Deaths
|Preemie||Preemie||14" to 19"||Birth to 5lbs|
|Newborn||Birth to 3 mo.||19" to 23"||6lbs to 12lbs|
|Small||Birth to 6 mo.||23" to 26"||10lbs to 18lbs|
|Medium||6 to 12 mo.||26" to 30"||16lbs to 24lbs|
|Large||12 to 18 mo.||30" to 35"||22lbs to 28lbs|
|X-Large||18 to 24 mo.||35" to 40"||26lbs to 36lbs|
Reviewed by 2 customers
Displaying reviews 1-2
- Washes Easily
Comments about HALO SleepSack Swaddle 100% Cotton (Cream) - Newborn:
This is a great product. I wish they made it in a more breathable material like a muslin for the warmer months.
- Easy to Assemble
- Keeps Baby's Hands Inside
- Too Warm For Summer Month
Comments about HALO Sleepsack Swaddle 100% Cotton (Cream) - Small:
I used the halo sack swaddles with my first child and it worked great. Compared to other swaddles this one keeps the babies hands from breaking out less often than others. They also come in different fabrics depending on the time of year you have the baby. I used the halo sack swaddles again for my second child and still love them. The only negative comment I have about it is that it's a two piece swaddle, works great, but it made my baby too hot since she was born during the summer. Otherwise a great product and very easy to use.