The HALO SleepSack Wearable Blanket 100% Cotton is made from incredibly soft, 100% cotton material. Designed to reduce the risk of SIDS by replacing loose blankets that can cover baby’s face, this adorable sleepsack keeps baby warm and snug while sleeping through the night. The sleeveless design of the HALO wearable blanket prevents overheating while the spacious sack allows for plenty of room for baby's legs and the zippered bottom opens quickly for easy diaper changes.
Features & Benefits:
- Safe and snug HALO SleepSack Wearable Blanket 100% Cotton
- Replaces dangerous loose crib blankets that can cover baby’s face and interfere with breathing
- Regulates baby's sleep
- Warm, cozy and can’t be kicked off
- Sleeveless design prevents overheating
- Allows for plenty of room for baby's legs
- Bottom unzips for easy diapering
- Use over regular sleepwear
- Approved as "Hip Healthy" by the International Hip Dysplasia Institute
- Machine wash
- 100% cotton knit
- Small: 0 to 6 months, 23" to 26" tall and 10 to 18 lbs.
- Medium: 6 to 12 months, 26" to 30" tall and 16 to 24 lbs.
- Large: 12 to 18 months, 30" to 35" tall and 22 to 28 lbs.
- X-Large: 18 to 24 months, 35" to 40" tall and 26 to 36 lbs.
- iParenting Media Award Winner – Safety
- Family Review Center Award
|Gender||For Boys, For Girls, Gender Neutral|
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
- Attractive Design
Comments about HALO SleepSack Wearable Blanket 100% Cotton (Travel Time) - Large:
We had a couple of polar fleece sleep sacks that made our 23-month-old sweat all night. This lightweight cotton one is the perfect weight - he doesn't get too hot or too cold, and the size large is a good length for him. I'm sure we'll be ordering the extra-large one unless he learns to keep a loose blanket over himself!