Features & Benefits:
- Engaging and exciting Galt Toys Playnest Car
- Keep your little one entertained for hours in a self-contained space
- Comfy baby's nest is an inflatable ring covered in fabric and with a padded center
- Babies and toddlers can sit up and play while supported by the fabric covered ring
- Developmental toy that helps stimulate imagination, tactile, visual and auditory senses
- 5 interactive activities and more fun features
- Featuring a steering wheel, car engine horn sound, key and engine sound, radio with tune, wing mirror, lift-up crinkle doors, boot pocket and shiny wheels
- Play center helps develop hand-eye coordination and fine motor skills
- Baby mirror helps developing self-recognition skills
- Galt products meet all American, Canadian, British and European standards for toy safety
- Cover is machine washable
- Dimensions: 31.4"W x 7.4"H x 36.2"L
- 3 AA batteries required (included)
- For ages: 9 months old and up to around 4 years old
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
- Poor attachment of dashboard
- Older Children
- Special Needs
- Young Children
We decided to get this after seeing our 11 month old son climb into and out of a pool inner tube over and over again while on vacation.
This a simple, yet fun toy that will be useful for years. My so like to crawl into his inflatable car and just sit there. Sometimes he pays with the dashboard, which beeps, has a key that sounds like it is starting the car, or turns on the "radio". And sometimes, he sits in the car and looks at his favorite book. It serves as a nice, enclosed "me" space that is the perfect size for little ones.
I can see him using this as a place to read until he is at least 5 or 6.
Older kids seem to like it, too. We recently had his cousins over for his first birthday. His 3 1/2 old cousin and his special needs 9 year old cousin both kept getting into it. The 9 year old sat in it for 2 hours reading.
The only down side to this toy is the dashboard,which doesn't attach well to the car. It is only held in by 3 flimsy pieces of hook and loop tabs on the car itself. It comes off easily. Of course, little ones find that out and they just keep taking it off. My sin usually pulls it off and plops it into his lap while he is sitting in his car. Overall, I am pleased with this purchase.
- Was this a gift?: