Features & Benefits:
- Accurate Fridababy Feverfrida The Thermometer
- Check your little one's temperature without disturbing his or her sleep
- Checks your child's temperature every 4 seconds
- Tiny Bluetooth monitor and patch are placed under the arm
- Alerts your smartphone or tablet if your child's temperature goes above a predetermined threshold
- Can store data for pediatrician visits
- Can give medicine dose reminders
- Includes 1 FeverFriday
- Includes 5 adhesive patches
- Includes battery and battery removal tools
- Includes manual
Reviewed by 7 customers
I bought this right before my baby turned 1. I've heard so many things about babies feeling horrible after their 1 year old immunizations. This provided me with piece of mind while she was sleeping. It worked great and was very reliable. I loved being able to monitor her temp from my phone without disturbing her. The small size of the thermometer made it comfortable for her to wear. The soft bandage patch was also very comfortable and didn't irritate her sensitive skin. Id recommend this to anyone!
The actual thermometer works great. However, the patches are too small. There isn't enough area sticking to the skin for them to stay on. We normally add extra medical tape on top of the adhesive patches in order for the FeverFrida to stay on correctly. Make them a bit bigger please!
Don't take my word for it... look in your app store. It's 90% one-star reviews, and it deserves them!
I truly wanted to love this product, as I do all other fridababy products, but I can't seem to make it work for me. After following instructions, it's failed to properly read the temperature of my 6 month old and 2yr old. It's at least 3 degrees off from my other ear thermometer, reading on the colder side. Therefor, it's not providing me with the peace of mind and ease of monitoring that I had hoped for.
Or at least never tested with an Android device, as the Android app is unusable.