Features & Benefits:
- Exciting and educational Fisher-Price Laugh & Learn Puppy & Friends Learning Table
- Keep your little one entertained while learning in a fun space
- Bright colors and exciting designs stimulate visual senses
- Sounds and activities stimulate audio and tactile senses while teaching cause and effect
- 4 light-up corners of learning fun!
- 60 songs and more of songs, tunes and learning activities
- 4 modes of play: learning, music, imagination and bilingual
- 4 light-up learning corners: laptop, phone, book and piano
- Features both English and Spanish bilingual learning
- Legs are detachable for floor play
- Helps develop gross motor skills by encouraging babies to walk around the table and stand and dance!
- Easy to store; legs are detachable
- Power/volume control
- Requires 3 AA batteries (not included)
- For ages: 6 months to 36 months
Reviewed by 7 customers
My daughter loves this toy, but unfortunately we have gone through 2 and both broke within a couple months. The sound started going weird on them like the batteries were dying. The first one shorted out and made all kinds of glitchy sounds and didn't play right, while the second one stopped working all together. I'm very disappointed but I can't see going back to get a third one.
This is, handsdown, my 9 month olds FAVORITE toy! She got it from her Aunt and Uncle for Christmas (at 6 months old) and immediately loved it. Now, she will stand at it and walk all the way around it. She loves to bang on all of the buttons and talk on the phone! The music setting is the best one. The laptop lid flips up and down, turning the music on and off. All around, great toy!
- All Ages
- Imaginative Play
My 7-month old absolutely loves this toy! He is a good stander but not good enough to stand at it on his own because he leans against it for support and it slides forward. So I usually sit behind him and hold it steady and then I'm there for any "balance checks."
- Was this a gift?:
Lots of activities to do! My daughter loves the computer and toy phone best! Love that it has different modes to rotate through!
This was my daughter's favorite learning table! She loved the music and the telephone!