- Collection of 3 illustrated sing-along books in slipcase
- Favorite nursery rhymes, lullabies and sing-along songs
- Comes with audio CD, featuring musical version of all 50 rhymes and song from the books for children to sing along
- Encourages reading, speaking, listening and singing skills
- For Ages: 3 years old and up
About the Author:
Roger Priddy left school at 16 with just one qualification – in art. After training as an illustrator, his first job in children’s books was working with publisher Peter Usborne, at Usborne Publishing. After that, he continued his education with Peter Kindersley at Dorling Kindersley, where he spent 16 years and became Creative Director of DK’s Children’s Division.
In 2000, Roger set up Priddy Books with John Sargent at St Martin’s Press to create innovative and imaginative children's titles. Since then, over 65 million copies of Roger's 400 plus books have sold worldwide, and his creativity has been recognised with numerous industry awards. Roger is happily married to Zena, they have four children, and live in London, England.