Filled with hundreds of important lessons, the best-selling Father to Son: Life Lessons on Raising a Boy by Harry H. Harrison gives a father’s insight into parenting a son. Divided into themed sections, Father to Son: Life Lessons on Raising a Boy offers a short, yet poignant, life lesson on each page.
Features & Benefits
- Best-selling Father to Son: Life Lessons on Raising a Boy
- Written by Harry H. Harrison
- Provides insight into raising a son from a father’s perspective
- Over a million copies in print
- Sections include: The Wonder Years, The Mystery Years, Girls & Spirituality, Girls & Sports, Girls & Money, Girls & Cars, Girls & Boys and Older Girls
- One short but poignant lesson on each page
- 314 pages
- 4.25”W x 4.25”H x .75”L
||Harry H. Harrison, Jr.
||Books & Media
||No Batteries Needed
© 2007 - Right Start. All Rights Reserved. Liberty Media Family.
*Free Shipping is applicable for ground/standard shipping and may not apply to some large items. Right Start currently only ships to locations within the 48 contiguous states and is unable to ship internationally, to APO/FPO addresses, Hawaii, Alaska, US Territories or PO Boxes.
This promotion may change or end at any time and at the full disclosure of LMC Right Start, Inc.