Features & Benefits:
- Innovative ERGObaby Four-Position 360 Cool Air Carrier
- Air Mesh fabric, which keeps your baby cooler longer
- Get out with your baby year-round
- Ergonomic design cradles baby in natural sitting position
- Structured bucket evenly distributes weight between parent’s hips and shoulders with ideal spine positioning
- Carrier features buttons to adjust width
- Adjustable padded shoulder straps
- Adjustable waistband with convenient Velcro for easy fastening: 26-55"
- Waistband fastens high or low on the waist for more lower-back support
- Waistband ideal for use after C-section
- Adjustable and extendable back panel can be rolled for front-outward or upward for inward facing positions, providing extra head, neck and back support for your little one
- Adjustable and storable hood supports baby’s head while sleeping and gives more privacy while nursing
- 100% polyester
- Machine washable Weight capacity: 7-12 lbs. (newborn with infant insert - sold separately) and up to 33 lbs.
REVIEW SNAPSHOT®by PowerReviews
Most Liked Positive Review
I bought this about a month ago and at first I wasn't sure I'd made the right decision. I've never owned a carrier like this before and I felt like the learning curve was...Read complete review
I bought this about a month ago and at first I wasn't sure I'd made the right decision. I've never owned a carrier like this before and I felt like the learning curve was pretty steep. I went to my local babywearing group and they helped me get the right fit and now I looove it! My boy is 3 months and 17lbs. We currently just use the pillow from the infant insert but not the whole insert. Pros: It really does allow for heat to escape. My little boy had a fever for three days recently and wanted to be held all the time. When I put him in this I could literally feel the heat escaping from the back panel. I don't think I could have worn him for such a long period of time in any other carrier. We are going to the Caribbean this week and I cannot wait to use it in the heat there. My only cons are that I feel like the straps rub under my arms, although I am pretty sensitive there, & I wish there was a pocket to store keys/phone or something small.
Most Liked Negative Review
Rubs shoulders and side raw!
I bought this a month ago and regret it every day. The straps are very uncomfortable to the point of rubbing my shoulders and side raw and my baby is only 2 months old....Read complete review
I bought this a month ago and regret it every day. The straps are very uncomfortable to the point of rubbing my shoulders and side raw and my baby is only 2 months old. I can't afford to buy another carrier and am traveling for 6 weeks so I can't return it. I wanted to love this after using the original ergo carrier for years daily with my son... I wish I hadn't purchased the mesh version.
Reviewed by 68 customers
Great for the summer!! We love taking it on hikes and it keeps baby nice and cool.
I bought it for my great granddaughter and her parents are very happy with it.
I bought this a month ago and love it. My last ergo made it through 4 kids over 9 years, until the fabric finally started to shred apart. I bought this one as a replacement and like it even better. The cool mesh definitely helps in the summer heat and the forward facing option is so useful. My baby loves it too. I only wish it had a zipper pocket for my wallet and keys like my old one. Sometimes I sneak a few things into the zipper pocket that holds the sleeping hood. Other than that, it's so great!
I bought this after borrowing a friend's ergo 360 thinking the mesh would be cooler, but it's very uncomfortable. It rubbed under my arms and the shoulders are not comfortable at all (too bulky). I ended up returning it. So bummed. I live in Southern California and really wanted to love the 360 mesh.
After having the original Ergo for a few weeks, I realized my baby needed the option to look out. She may only be four months old but I can tell she'd benefit from the option down the line. I didn't like the velcro on the other 360, and I liked the idea of the mesh keeping her cooler do I got this one instead. It has been great. Super comfortable, easy to adjust between parents, and although my baby is too small for many of the features (that's the only reason I gave four stars) I love it. The only thing I would change is the pocket! Bring it back! Even a mesh pocket would be great for keys and a small wallet.