Store Manager - Rice Village, TX
Right Start, the premier Baby specialty store for baby gear and products is looking for a Store Manager for our Rice Village location. We LOVE our customers and want customer focused candidates, with strong organizational skills and a proven record of leading others!
Our company offers competitive pay, and benefits, a bonus plan for all management associates, company match 401K, generous associate discount, and parking. Qualified candidates should send resume with salary history and requirements for consideration. Please read Position Summary in its entirety to determine qualification for position.
Manage, lead, and direct the business for the store location, including store sales generation, customer service, clienteling, store profitability, merchandising, marketing, housekeeping, training, growing and developing customer centric product knowledge associates. Responsibility to communicate store needs to the appropriate department within company, to be the driver of sales and product within the store location. Store Managers should act as business owners owning all aspects of their business and using the corporate office as a resource, and a center to provide tools and services that will assist in growing the store's overall business.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities Include the Following:
- Achieves or exceeds company sales plan standards.
- Represents Right Start in a professional manner, acts as a positive Role Model to our associates and customers.
- Develops store associates, including arranging in store vendor training.
- Achieves or exceeds UPT, average transaction and gross margin goals; ensures awareness of sales plan, weekly, monthly and annual performance.
- Achieves established net profit.
- Trains, mentors, and develops store associates to effectively perform their job responsibilities, achieve sales and meet customers' needs.
- Sets the tone and pace for customer service expectations in the store.
- Supervises associates engaged in sales work, taking of inventories, reconciling cash with sales receipts, keeping operating records, or preparing daily record of transactions, and performs work of associates, as needed.
- Trains store associates in product knowledge, merchandise presentation and stockroom organization.
- Ensures a high level of customer interaction, suggestive selling and enthusiasm from store staff members.
- Coordinates sales promotion activities and prepares, or directs workers preparing merchandise displays.
- Follows and executes directives on visual merchandise; makes appropriate/creative adjustments as needed. Complies with visual audit and awareness-conducts own visual and presentation audits.
- Maintains store sales replenishments and physical store maintenance.
- Orders merchandise or prepares requisitions to replenish merchandise on hand.
- Effectively facilitates the Baby Registry and Right Start online referral sales programs; understands and promotes multiple store marketing programs and in-store events.
- Proactively manages store.
- Delegates and effectively handles all inventory control-related issues.
- Maintains all housekeeping standards and repairs within store, either through the store team, the landlord or approved outside resources.
- Communicates effectively with the Store Service Center regarding any business needs to improve profitability of the business.
- Grass roots marketing, including doctor's offices, hospitals, mom groups, social networks, etc.
- Other duties may be assigned as needed based on business trends.
Education and/or Experience
3+ years previous retail supervisory or management.
Open schedule essential with ability to pass full credit and criminal pre-employment background check required.
Prior experience interacting with parents and children preferred.
Strong Leadership Skills. To perform this job successfully, an individual must have knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook, Internet Explorer and POS operating systems.
The associate must lift and/or move up to 50 pounds and be on the selling floor on your feet throughout the day.
Company offers a competitive benefit program for full time associates, as well as a generous associate discount. For consideration for this position, please submit resume and salary/wage history to firstname.lastname@example.org. We look forward to speaking with you!
Customer Service Administrative Assistant - Denver, CO
LMC Right Start, Inc., a growing specialty baby gear business is looking for a detailed, organized, and upbeat part-time administrative assistant to enhance our customer service department at the corporate office in the Denver Tech Center. Applicants should be available for 4-5 hours a day, preferably, including morning hours, 5 days a week, however, times and days are moderately flexible.
Specific Job Responsibilities include:
- Setting up products on eBay
- Data entry
- Utilizing Microsoft Office or comparable email system.
- Entering Data in UPS system
- Managing inventory
- Configure and upload CSV inventory files
- Create & send manual Excel & CSV order files to vendors
- Other admin functions as needed
- May perform some customer service duties as needed
Specific Job Requirements include:
- Highly proficient in Excel- Must be able to create and use pivot tables, V Look Ups, and other basic formulas
- Very organized and detailed oriented
- Strong written and communication skills
- General knowledge and skills for Microsoft office
- Prior Merchandising experience a plus
Company offers a generous benefit package that includes medical, dental and life insurance plans to full time associates, as well as a generous associate discount. All associates qualify for a company match 401K Program.
Please submit resume with wage history to email@example.com. Please address questions or inquiries to Millie Reeves at 720-974-8235.
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
Do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers