Part Time Sales Associate - Rice Village, TX
We are seeking a customer service focused individual who loves to work with expectant parents and is available 15-25 hours a week in our specialty retail baby store in our Rice Village location.
We offer an associate discount and a company match 401K plan even to our part time associates as we bleieve the role you play in our business is significant! Looking for a fun place to work, and want to join a growing company that values its associates? If so, please apply to potentially join our team of enthusiastic, service-oriented people who share a similar passion. We are currently hiring part time associates for our Rice Village/Houston location.
We are seeking:
- Energetic, focused people who have experience with babies and children
- Have previous retail experience
- Have an outgoing and sales friendly personality
- Ability to learn about a great range of infant and child related products
- Truly enjoy sharing child devleopment experiences with others
- Flexiblity with amount of hours, available some weekends as well as weekdays
- Loves being knowledgeable about the latest items out to market
As part of the Right Start team, associates are entitled to:
- 30% Associate Discount on store merchandise
- Incentive programs
- Wage based on previous experience and position
- 401k benefits
As a member of the Sales Associate Team, the job description includes
- Ensures a high level of customer interaction, suggestive selling and enthusiasm
- Works to maintain happy, high energy, enthusiastic sense while working as a team player
- Ability to assist multiple customers and build strong, meaningful relationships
- Learns and maintains excellent product knowledge
- Meets/exceed sales UPT, and average transaction goals
- Takes initiative and completes both selling and non-selling tasks
- Maintains proper sales floor replenishment, physical store maintenance, and visual direction
- The associate must lift and/or move up to 50 pounds and be on the selling floor on your feet throughout the day.
For consideration for this position, please submit resume and salary/wage history to firstname.lastname@example.org or stop by our Rice Village store and complete an application. We look forward to speaking with you!
Customer Service Administrative Assistant - Denver, CO
LMC Right Start, Inc., a growing specialty baby gear business is looking for a detailed, organized, and upbeat part-time administrative assistant to enhance our customer service department at the corporate office in the Denver Tech Center. Applicants should be available for 4-5 hours a day, preferably, including morning hours, 5 days a week, however, times and days are moderately flexible.
Specific Job Responsibilities include:
- Setting up products on eBay
- Data entry
- Utilizing Microsoft Office or comparable email system.
- Entering Data in UPS system
- Managing inventory
- Configure and upload CSV inventory files
- Create & send manual Excel & CSV order files to vendors
- Other admin functions as needed
- May perform some customer service duties as needed
Specific Job Requirements include:
- Highly proficient in Excel- Must be able to create and use pivot tables, V Look Ups, and other basic formulas
- Very organized and detailed oriented
- Strong written and communication skills
- General knowledge and skills for Microsoft office
- Prior Merchandising experience a plus
Company offers a generous benefit package that includes medical, dental and life insurance plans to full time associates, as well as a generous associate discount. All associates qualify for a company match 401K Program.
Please submit resume with wage history to email@example.com. Please address questions or inquiries to Millie Reeves at 720-974-8235.
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
Do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers
Customer Service Representative - Denver, CO
Retail and web based specialty Baby Company seeking a Customer Service Representative to deliver superior customer service to our customers interested in purchasing online or through our catalog. The Customer Service Representative assists and educates customers, and records information into the computer while resolving customer issues. Right Start prides itself on its relationships with the customer and this position plays a critical role in that expectation.
- Assists customers with web site product information, service features and placing orders by answering inquiries by phone, email, and chat (multiple chats at once).
- Educates customers on all self service features.
- Resolves customer issues by email, chat, or phone by using information available in computerized customer order and warehouse fulfillment records.
- Maintains excellent knowledge of all features, policies, special offers and sales as listed on the web site and customer service board updates.
- Updates oneself on all merchandising, marketing and procedural changes as listed in the customer service knowledge database and sent via email.
- Solicits sale of new or additional products.
- Maintains productivity, quality, attendance and call tracking standards.
- May resolve assistance calls from outsourced call centers.
- May monitor and score other customer service agent calls and emails for quality feedback during peak season.
- Performs other customer service duties to include, but not limited to, return processing and customer database updates.
Specific Job Requirements include:
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED);
- 1-3 years related customer service experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Proven strong customer related and quality email response skills required.
- This position will be Monday-Friday but may switch if business requires such
- To perform this job successfully, an individual should have knowledge of Microsoft Office, email software; Internet software and Order processing systems.
- Experience working with infant and toddler products a plus
Company offers a generous benefit package that includes medical, dental and life insurance plans to full time associates, a company match 401k plan, as well as a generous associate discount.
Please submit resume with wage history to Millie Reeves at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Online Marketing Specialist - Denver, CO
LMC Right Start, Inc., a retail and web specialty baby business, is looking for an Online Marketing Specialist who has a proven track record of using analytics to make effective and creative decisions in growing traffic and revenue. The ideal candidate must be comfortable managing campaigns across digital channels/platforms, maintaining tight project deadlines, analyzing data to drive decisions, and optimizing performance based on ROI targets. The candidate will enjoy collaborating with multiple departments and will be able to successfully juggle multiple tasks in this fast-paced business.
Summary: Supports the marketing group with daily management of online marketing activities, including search engine marketing, search engine optimization, affiliates and google analytics. Helps develop and manage online customer acquisition and retention strategies designed to increase sales and reduce cost to acquire new customers.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following:
- Creates, analyzes and updates search engine marketing campaigns using SEM best practices on a daily basis across multiple channels including:
- Ad copy optimization and testing including writing ad copy, creating new campaigns, ad groups, ads and keywords. Optimize performance by campaign, state, device and product.
- Keyword development across multiple search engines
- Sales reporting and bid management based on ROI goals
- Test and optimize landing pages
- Review display ad performance
- Collaborate with internal teams to test new strategies and target new products
- Expand the company's affiliate program by utilizing our affiliate network to recruit new affiliates and help existing affiliate publishers increase sales. Create quarterly affiliate reporting to be shared with senior management.
- Create weekly and monthly marketing reporting providing recommendations on increasing revenue while maintaining ROI hurdles
- Design and execute analytically sound marketing tests (A/B or multivariate); drive click-through rate and conversion rate improvements across online marketing campaigns
- Manages all billing, budget and insertion order process for all online marketing.
- Assists with forecasting marketing program sales and contribution margins and tracking ongoing performance
- Tracks and reports accrual of marketing and coupon costs
- Other duties may be assigned
- BA/BS in Marketing, Business, Technology, Finance, Mathematics or Communications required
- 3+ years proven experience with paid search marketing including PLA (Product Listing Ads), text ads, and local search across multiple channels including mobile
- 2+ years ecommerce or direct marketing experience required
- Experience analyzing data and making recommendations based on data analysis
- Knowledge of search engine optimization required
- Proven written and verbal communication skills demonstrated with an ability to work in both individual and team-oriented environments
- Proven ability to meet objectives and handle multiple projects simultaneously while meeting deadlines
- Strong attention to detail and organizational skills a must
- Tech savvy, comfortable using digital advertising tools (Google Adwords and Google Merchant Center) digital analytics tools such as (Google Analytics) and a high proficiency with Microsoft Excel including use of pivot tables and formulas
Company offers competitive salary, benefits, 401K and Associate discount. For immediate consideration please e-mail salary requirements and history with resume to: email@example.com (principals only)