The Edushape Small Senso-Dot Ball is great for tactile and sensory stimulation in addition to gross motor skill development. The exterior of the Edushape Small Senso-Dot Ball is covered with bumps to help your child grip, squeeze, roll, throw and kick the ball. The four-inch Edushape Small Senso-Dot Ball is for ages 6 months old and up.
Features & Benefits
- Textured and inflatable Edushape Small Senso-Dot Ball
- Bumpy exterior makes ball easier to grip
- Assists with tactile and sensory stimulation, hand-eye coordination and gross motor skill development
- Improves socialization skills when played with in a group
- Often used for therapy as well as fun
- 4” in diameter
- For ages: 6 months old and up
||Push, Pull, & Roll, Sensory
||No Batteries Needed
|Age, Weight, Size, etc.
||6 months and up
||For Boys, For Girls, Gender Neutral
||Cooperative, Gross Motor Skills, Hand-Eye Coordination
|Number of Sets
© 2007 - Right Start. All Rights Reserved. Liberty Media Family.
*Free Shipping is applicable for ground/standard shipping and may not apply to some large items. Right Start currently only ships to locations within the 48 contiguous states and is unable to ship internationally, to APO/FPO addresses, Hawaii, Alaska, US Territories or PO Boxes.
This promotion may change or end at any time and at the full disclosure of LMC Right Start, Inc.