What Pet Should I Get is a never-before-seen Dr. Seuss book sure to entertain children and adults alike with its timeless message about the importance (and difficulties) of making up one's mind. This new Dr. Seuss book focuses on a brother and sister trying to pick out just one new pet at a pet store. Kids will be on the edge of their seat to see which pet is chosen while simultaneously learning valuable reading skills. What Pet Should I Get will be an excellent addition to any family's Dr. Seuss collection.
Features & Benefits
- Never-before-seen What Pet Should I get by Dr. Seuss
- Timeless story about the importance of making up one's mind
- Teaches phonics and reading
- Excellent addition to a Dr. Seuss collector's library
- Includes informative Editor's Note about Dr. Seuss's creative process and the discovery of the manuscript
- 48 pages
- Weight: 8 oz.
- Dimensions: 8.4”W x 11.3”H x 0.4”L