Explore the fantastic world of opposites with The Foot Book by Dr. Seuss. In this edited and abridged version of the original classic, you and your little one will compare and contrast all kinds of feet: slow feet, quick feet, well feet, sick feet and many more! Your child will love the fun rhymes and whimsical illustrations for which Dr. Seuss is famous. This charming board book makes a perfect read-aloud book for bedtime or anytime!
Features & Benefits
- Fantastic The Foot Book by Dr. Seuss
- Board book
- "Wacky Book of Opposites"
- Abridged edition especially for younger children
- Great read-aloud
- Features feet of various kinds and comparisons
- 24 pages
- Dimensions: 5.3"W x 7.3"H x 0.5"L
- For ages: toddler to 7 years