The Cybex Aton Q uses advanced technology to provide your little one with a comfortable ride. This consumer-tested car seat received high marks for its use of Telescopic Linear Side-Impact Protection (L.S.P. System) to provide excellent safety. The L.S.P system is easily adjusted to fit each individual and works with the eight-position headrest to create the perfect fit for your baby. When the height of the headrest is adjusted, the integrated harness automatically moves as well, preventing the need for problematic re-threading. This model also offers a near-flat lying position with it's automatic height adjustment that helps reduce the risk of breathing difficulties, which can occur when the heads of premature babies and newborns tip forward while sleeping. The ultra-modern Cybex Car Seat coordinates with Cybex adapters (sold separately) to create a full travel system and is recommended from birth to approximately 18 months.
Features & Benefits
- Advanced Cybex Aton Q
- Modern design
- Linear Side Impact Protection
- Adjustable 8-position headrest
- Adjustable 5-point harness
- Automatic height adjustment offers flattest angle between head, neck and chest
- UVP 50+ fold-away sun canopy
- LATCH and lap belt compatible base for easy installation
- Adjustable recline
- Level indicator
- Coordinates with Cybex adapters to attach to Cybex strollers (sold separately)
- Weight capacity: 4 to 35 lbs.
- Maximum height: Less than 30" and 1" below the top of the infant carrier
- Fabric covers are machine washable
- Weight: 10 lbs.
- Dimensions: 17.25"W x 15.5"H x 26"L
- For ages: birth to approximately 18 months