Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
- Easy to Set Up
- Slightly Tilts
- Travel Strollers
Comments about J.L. Childress Co. JL Childress Cup N Stuff:
I use this product to strap on both sides of my baby's Baby Jogger stroller. I strapped the cup holders to the lower section of the stroller near the seat so that my baby can easily reach for her bottle/sippy cup. I also use it to place her little snack cup/ball.
I've "decked out" my baby's Baby Jogger stroller with other travel accessories such as: J.L. Childress' two side mesh container pouches, the Baby Jogger cooler and parent tray, two Mommy Hooks, and two Boogin' Head toy/bottle/sippy cup grippers. At Disneyland, I've heard many people comment, "THAT'S the stroller I want." Lol!
- Has little mesh pockets where you can store lightweight items such as keys, cell phone, etc.
- Color black matches my baby's stroller but is also compatible with other colors.
- Insulated. Keeps refreshments cold/warm a little longer.
- The velcro straps on the cup holder are sturdy. It takes effort to remove. So, you know it can hold the weight of liquid.
- You can adjust the straps 2 ways: Straight or at an angle. Convenient!
- The diameter of the cup holder is a good size. It won't hold sippy cups with hand grips if placed upright. However, it'll hold most regular cup sizes. My baby's sippy cup has handles but is spill proof. So, with an attached lid, I can still place her sippy cup upside down and it won't spill.
- I can leave the cup holder installed in my baby's stroller with the stroller folded. It doesn't prevent my baby's stroller from folding flat.
- The cup container tips a little which I expected to happen due to the fluid weight in my baby's bottle/sippy cup. This doesn't bother me because her bottles/sippy cups are spill-proof.