The versatile, all-terrain Bumbleride Indie Stroller excels in urban as well as off-road environments. Featuring rear wheel suspension and a 360-degree swiveling front wheel with forward-facing locking ability, the Bumbleride stroller maneuvers well whether jogging around the park or strolling around town. It is also comfortable and safe for your little one with its multi-position recline, padded breakaway 5-point safety harness, adjustable footrest and SPF 45 sun canopy. Plus, the stroller folds compactly for travel and includes a universal car seat adapter (see compatible car seats below), a parent cup holder, a jogging strap, a bumper bar and a large storage basket. The Bumbleride Indie Stroller is for newborns in an infant seat car seat or carrycot (both sold separately) and up to 45 pounds.
Please note: Babies should be at least 6 months old and able to sit unassisted before riding at jogging speeds. Please discuss the use of a jogging stroller with your health care provider prior to jogging with your child.
Features & Benefits:
- Versatile Bumbleride Indie Stroller
- Agile urban and off-road jogging stroller with all-terrain capabilities
- Full of practical and useful features
- Rear wheel suspension
- 360-degree swiveling front wheel with locking inline position for jogging
- Multi-position reclining backrest
- Adjustable footrest
- Quick-release compact fold
- Padded 5-point breakaway safety harness
- Height-adjustable handle
- Jogging strap
- Large storage basket
- Extra-large sun canopy with UPF 45 UV lining to protect baby from harmful sunrays
- Removable parent cup holder
- Lightweight anodized aluminum frame
- 12” air-inflated tires
- Bumper bar
- Soft bamboo blended interior seat fabric
- Durable recycled PET exterior fabric
- Includes universal infant car seat adapter bar for newborn use (infant car seat sold separately)
- For ages: Newborn (with use of infant car seat or carrycot—sold separately) and up to 45 lbs.
- Open dimensions: 24.5”W x 34.5”H x 36”L
- Folded dimensions: 24.5”W x 15”H x 32”L
- Seat dimensions: 12.5”W x 10”L
- Weighs: 20 lbs.
- Weight capacity: 45 lbs.
- 12" air-inflated tires
Compatible Car Seats (all sold separately):
- Graco SnugRide
- Graco SnugRide 32
- Graco SnugRide 35
- Peg Perego Primo Viaggio SIP 30-30
- Chicco KeyFit 30
- Combi Shuttle
- Baby Trend Flex-Loc
- Britax Chaperone
- Maxi-Cosi Mico—additional adapter bar required (sold separately)
- Maxi-Cosi Prezi—additional adapter bar required (sold separately)
- Cybex Aton—additional adapter bar required (sold separately)
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
- Easy To Maneuver
- Smooth Ride
- Poor/No Cupholders
Comments about Bumbleride Indie Stroller (Fog Grey):
I love this stroller. I'm not a runner, but we live in an area in Houston that is conducive to walking to restaurants and parks. Let's face it, Houston sidewalks and streets in the midtown area are not the best, and needed an all-terrain stroller. We have a snap and go stroller with the car seat and that wasn't the best for this area. I love that the seat can lay back, so I don't always have to use the carseat if I am going for just a walk. I can see how this can be used for light jogging, but maybe not the best if it's sole use would be a jogger stroller. We've taken it to the park, the beach, on grass and it handles great. The seat is wide, so I don't see any issues as she gets older.
My only issue is that the cup holder that comes with it is in an awkward spot (detachable in case you are worried) and so I bought the parent pack and that has worked just fine.