Perfect for urban environments, the lightweight Bumbleride Flite Stroller is full of practical and useful features. Highlighted by an adjustable backrest and footrest, a large SPF45 sun canopy and an all wheel suspension, the ergonomic stroller is comfortable for baby and maneuvers beautifully. Plus, the Bumbleride stroller folds compactly for travel and includes a universal car seat adapter (see compatible car seats below), a parent cup holder, a handy shoulder strap and a padded breakaway harness. The Bumbleride Flite Stroller is for newborns with the use of a standard infant seat adapter bar and up to 50 pounds.
Please note: Compatible infant car seats are sold separately from the Bumbleride Flite Stroller.
Features & Benefits:
- Lightweight Bumbleride Flite Stroller
- Perfect for urban lifestyles
- Full of practical and useful features
- Multi-position reclining backrest
- Firm backrest with ergonomic padding gives baby full support
- Adjustable footrest
- 5-point breakaway safety harness
- Dual front- and rear-wheel suspension
- Shoulder strap for easy transport when folded
- Storage basket
- Large sun canopy with UPF 45 UV lining to protect baby from harmful sunrays
- Removable parent cup holder
- Lightweight anodized aluminum frame
- Soft, durable bamboo blended seat fabric
- Includes standard infant seat adapter bar for newborn use (infant car seat sold separately)
- For ages: Newborn (with use of infant seat adapter bar) and up to 50 lbs.
- Open dimensions: 19”W x 39.5”H x 32”L
- Folded dimensions: 10.5”W x 9”H x 41.5”L
- Seat: 12”W x 8”L
- Weighs: 14 lbs.
- Weight capacity: 50 lbs.
Compatible Infant Car Seats (all sold separately):
- Graco SnugRide
- Graco SnugRide 32
- Graco SnugRide 35
- Peg Perego Primo Viaggio SIP 30-30
- Chicco KeyFit 30
- Combi Shuttle
- Baby Trend Flex-Loc
- Britax Chaperone
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
- Easily Stowed
- Easy To Set Up
- Easy To Steer
- Lack of storage
- Air travel
- Long Trips
- Short Trips
Comments about Bumbleride Flite Stroller (Cayenne Red):
Not only is this stroller super cute but it is also a great travel stroller! It comes with the universal car seat adaptor which was great when we were travelling to Hawaii because it was one less thing we had to carry. It also has a fully adjustable recline and footrest for smaller babies. The only cons would be the lack of storage and the wheel locks are hard to use (I always had to bend down and unlock the wheels by hand).