Features & Benefits
- Convenient and stylish Britax Boulevard ClickTight ARB Convertible Car Seat
- Comes with Anti-Rebound Bar to limit movement during a crash
- ClickTight Installation System installed by buckling seatbelt
- Complete Side Impact Protection PLUS: Deep protective shell helps absorb crash forces; energy absorbing headrest helps protect the head and neck
- Impact-absorbing base will compress in a crash, lowering the center of gravity and counteracting the forward rotation of the car seat
- Impact-stabilizing steel frame provides strength at connection points and through the spine, reducing forward flexing of the car seat in the event of a crash
- Impact-absorbing tether with a 2-snap design eases forward movement with patented rows of stitching that give-way in a crash
- 7-position recline with automatic level indicator
- 14-position harness and 2 buckle positions for easy adjustments and to accommodate your growing child
- Click & Safe snug harness indicator audibly clicks for proper positioning
- Rear-facing mode:
- For children weighing: 5 – 40 lbs.
- Seated shoulder height: 7.6" – 18.65"
- Forward-facing mode:
- For children weighing: 20 – 65 lbs.
- Seated shoulder height: 18.65" or less
- Maximum standing height: 49"
- Car seat weight: 30.1 lbs.
- Dimensions: 18.5"W x 26"H x 21"L
- Seat area depth: 10.5"
- Seat area width: 11.5"
- Shoulder width: 16"
Reviewed by 4 customers
Displaying reviews 1-4
Exactly what I am looking for in a child/infant safety seat
This car seat is amazing. We got it after our car was totalled when my son was 1.5 and I was scared to get back on the road. This carseat feels super safe and installs really tightly and easily. It is very easy to move between cars for daycare drop off and pick up. It is quite a bit heavier than the non click tight version but totally worth it!!
I have owned the Britax Boulevard ClickTight with anti-rebound bar for over a year and we have been extremely pleased with it! Other than the fact that it's heavy I really have no major complaints. It's not a seat that I would use to travel with (we have a cheap, lightweight seat that we use when we fly with our toddler) but we get a great installation with this seat in all 3 of our cars. It's also easy to use properly unlike our last seat which was so hard to install and tighten the harness straps. I also really like the anti-rebound bar feature for rear facing and we paid extra to buy that as an accessory for our seat when we got it last year. I'm glad they are now including this extra feature in the box. Safety is our #1 priority and we feel confident that we bought a really safe car seat and everyone who transports our child is able to use it correctly. It has definitely been worth the money so far and we look forward to using for the next few years.
Hard to figure out, lots of instructions little english