Please note: The B-SAFE 35 Elite infant car seat is a rear-facing car seat only.
Features & Benefits:
- Versatile Britax B-AGILE 3/B-SAFE 35 Elite Travel System
- Provides easy, comfortable travel for baby
- Includes: B-AGILE stroller, B-SAFE 35 Elite infant car seat and B-SAFE 35 Elite base
- Lightweight aluminum stroller frame
- Collapses for easy storage or transport
- 1-hand fold design
- 5-point quick adjust harness
- 3-wheel configuration with swivel front wheel All-wheel suspension system
- Infinite recline
- Extra-large canopy
- Linked parking brake
- Stabilizing steel car seat frame
- Impact absorbing base
- Complete side impact protection PLUS offers an advanced layer of protection
- Energy-absorbing headrest
- SafeCell technology
- LATCH center-pull straps for easy installation
- Click & Go system for smooth transitions between car and stroller
- No-rethread harness with easy-release harness button and 2-position buckle
- Easy remove cover
- Extra-large canopy
- Car seat weight capacity: 4 to 35 lbs.
- Car seat maximum length capacity: up to 32"
- Stroller weight capacity: birth to 55 lbs.
- Stroller weight: 16.5 lbs.
REVIEW SNAPSHOT®by PowerReviews
Most Liked Positive Review
Easy to use!
I got this as a gift at my baby shower and I love it! The stroller is light weight, rolls great, and is easy to fold/unfold. It is a good size,...Read complete review
I got this as a gift at my baby shower and I love it! The stroller is light weight, rolls great, and is easy to fold/unfold. It is a good size, and isn't too bulky. The carseat is also lightweight which is perfect because once a baby is in there, it's a pain in the butt to carry around. The additional head support is convenient too. The carseat base is easy to put into your car, with either the latch or the regular lap/shoulder belt (my husband and I have both), and the seat connects/disconnects from the base easily. As a parent of a newborn, ease is a big concern for me and this product pretty much nailed everything. On top of all of this, my family has been using this brand for years for carseats and travel systems, and they are very safe. It seems expensive for the system, but they are cheaper than most high-end travel systems. Before receiving this one as a gift, I had looked into buying one from the Baby Trend brand, and it just totally failed in comparison. I love my Britax!
Most Liked Negative Review
I have had our b agile stroller and b 35 elite car seat since my daughter was born 6 months ago. I thought I was going to love it, but I don't. The...Read complete review
I have had our b agile stroller and b 35 elite car seat since my daughter was born 6 months ago. I thought I was going to love it, but I don't. The car seat gets stuck big time in the stroller when trying to take it off, some times in the base. The stroller it self doesnt steer well with the car seat attached, and have a hard time folding it now. It's almost like everything just sticks now. It's so frustrating. I have several friends pregnant right now and I would not recommend Britax products to any of them. Wish I didn't waste my money. Baby products are not cheap to begin with, you wanna love what you buy.
Reviewed by 49 customers
Once I press the closing button it gets stuck all the time.The riding wheels make it very hard to maneuver the stroller.
So far the travel system have been easy to use and super user friendly.
We got this travel sistem at our baby shower. We love it!!! The stroller is so light weight and easy to fold. The car seat and attachments are so easy to assemble. We are in love with our travel sistem!
I purchased this set as a first time mother that worried about every thing my son set in, ate, looked at, heard, touched, etc etc. I am the mom that worries and read every safety review. Let me tell you that this set is such a wonderful purchase and is worth every sent to help ease a new mommys mind.
I love this car seat and stroller. Very well made. Only thing I would change is the size of the basket at the bottom is a little small.