The Bravado Body Silk Seamless Nursing Bra melts onto your body and gives you comfort unlike anything you've experienced from a nursing bra before - wear it while nursing or as a maternity bra. A mom and celebrity favorite, everyone loves the Bravado Body Silk Seamless Nursing Bra that molds to your shape. Available in sizes: S-XL (see chart for sizing information).
Features & Benefits:
- Buttery soft and stretchy fabric
- Comfy to wear all day long
- Virtually invisible under clothing
- Removable molded foam cups
- Easy to size
- Full access
- Nursing clips stay closed
- Proprietary Bra Conversion Kit can be used to convert it to “regular” bra once nursing is complete
- Available in sizes: S-XL (see chart for sizing information)
Bravado's Sizing Guide
What's my bra size?
Don't know what your current bra size is? You're not alone! Here's how to determine your bra size:
Before you start:
- Make sure you are wearing an unpadded bra that is not a compression or a sports bra.
- Stand straight and relaxed, with your arms down, and breathe normally.
- If you can, ask someone to help you measure.
- If you’re doing this solo, measure yourself in front of a mirror.
Place the measuring tape around your back and underneath your arm pits. Check that the tape is on a bit of an upward angle and positioned directly under your arm pit when wrapping tape around your body. Tape should be lying flat and parallel on the hook and eye closure of your bra. Pull snug – you want it to feel tight, but not constricting. Look down and record your measurement. HINT: If your measurement falls in between even numbers, round up. For example, a 33" would become 34". If you are just above an even number (for example, 32.5"), then round down.
Place the measuring tape around your back and place on top of the fullest part of your chest. Be sure to push the measuring tape in between the center of your breasts (it should be touching the place between your breasts) to ensure you account for your full bust capacity. Check that the tape is horizontal when wrapped around your body. Tape should be lying flat and parallel on the hook and eye closure of your bra. Hold the tape loosely in place. Look down and record your measurement.
HINT: It is ideal having someone assist you with this measurement.
Using your band and chest measurements, determine your bra size using the chart below:
Still need help? Read Bravado Designs' Simple Guide to Sizing to determine what's right for you!
|Number of Sets||No|
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
- Easy To Use
- Great support
- Safe For Baby
Comments about Bravado Body Silk Seamless Nursing Bra (Butterscotch)- Medium:
I started using it in pregnancy ( it gives you room to "grow"), and I used it until I stopped nursing, great back support!