The comfortable and award-winning Bravado Body Silk Seamless Nursing Bra is a must-have accessory for any nursing mother. Featuring removable molded foam cups and a seamless design, the fabric perfectly fits your unique shape and is nearly invisible under clothing. The bra provides excellent support and has clips at the shoulders that unfasten the cups to provide your baby with full access during feedings. The Bravado Body Silk Seamless Nursing Bra makes an excellent nursing or maternity bra and can be converted to a "regular bra" with the use of a Bra Conversion Kit.
Features & Benefits:
- Buttery soft and stretchy fabric
- Parent Tested, Parent Approved seal of approval
- Comfy to wear all day long
- Nearly invisible under clothing
- Removable molded foam cups
- Easy to size
- Full access
- Nursing clips stay closed
- Proprietary Bra Conversion Kit can be used to convert it to “regular” bra once nursing is complete
- Available in a variety of sizes
Bravado's Sizing Guide
What's my bra size?
Don't know what your current bra size is? You're not alone! Here's how to determine your bra size:
Before you start:
- Make sure you are wearing an unpadded bra that is not a compression or a sports bra.
- Stand straight and relaxed, with your arms down, and breathe normally.
- If you can, ask someone to help you measure.
- If you’re doing this solo, measure yourself in front of a mirror.
Place the measuring tape around your back and underneath your arm pits. Check that the tape is on a bit of an upward angle and positioned directly under your arm pit when wrapping tape around your body. Tape should be lying flat and parallel on the hook and eye closure of your bra. Pull snug – you want it to feel tight, but not constricting. Look down and record your measurement. HINT: If your measurement falls in between even numbers, round up. For example, a 33" would become 34". If you are just above an even number (for example, 32.5"), then round down.
Place the measuring tape around your back and place on top of the fullest part of your chest. Be sure to push the measuring tape in between the center of your breasts (it should be touching the place between your breasts) to ensure you account for your full bust capacity. Check that the tape is horizontal when wrapped around your body. Tape should be lying flat and parallel on the hook and eye closure of your bra. Hold the tape loosely in place. Look down and record your measurement.
HINT: It is ideal having someone assist you with this measurement.
Using your band and chest measurements, determine your bra size using the chart below:
Still need help? Read Bravado Designs' Simple Guide to Sizing to determine what's right for you!