Help baby transition from bottle-feeding or breastfeeding to a drinking cup with the Born Free Training Cup. Featuring a soft, teething-friendly spout with patented ActiveFlow Venting Technology, the Born Free Training Cup mimics mom’s natural flow, which also helps to reduce colic symptoms such as gas pain and fussiness. With removable handles, this easy-to-hold, 7-ounce Born Free Training Cup is dishwasher-safe and phthalate-, BPA-, nitrosamine-, latex- and PVC-free. The Born Free Training Cup is for children ages 7 months old and up.
Features & Benefits:
- Born Free Training Cup helps baby transition from bottle-feeding or breastfeeding to a drinking cup
- Soft, teething-friendly spout
- Patented ActiveFlow Venting Technology reduces air ingestion
- Phthalate-, BPA-, nitrosamine-, latex- and PVC-free
- Top rack dishwasher-safe
- 7 oz.
- Dimensions: 4.3”W x 6.7”H x 3.8”L
- For ages: 7 months old and up
|Safety Standards||BPA Free, Latex Free, Phthalate Free|