The BOB Revolution Flex Stroller comes with several convenient features for wherever the road takes you. With an adjustable padded handlebar that offers nine comfortable position options, this stroller can adjust to any parent's height for superior comfort. In addition, it features a swiveling front wheel for maneuverability, which also locks forward for stability when jogging on uneven terrain, as well as a state-of-the-art suspension system that provides a smooth ride. It comes with a padded, adjustable, reclining seat, a five-point padded harness, a multi-position canopy with window, an accessory adapter for quick attachment of the BOB Infant Car Seat Adapter or Snack Tray (both sold separately), a cargo basket and much more. Use as an infant stroller during walks with the purchase of an Infant Car Seat Adapter and compatible Infant Car Seat (both sold separately). The frame is lightweight and folds up in just two easy steps. The Bob stroller grows with your child and is for babies and children from 8 weeks to 70 lbs.
: BOB Infant Car Seat Adapter and Snack Tray are sold separately from the BOB Revolution Flex Stroller.
Features & Benefits
- Convenient BOB Revolution Flex Stroller
- Adjustable, padded handlebar with 9 comfortable position options
- Swiveling front wheel, which locks in forward position for stability on uneven terrain
- Foot-activated parking brake
- Wrist strap that doubles as a fold lock when folded
- State-of-the-art suspension system
- Padded, adjustable reclining seat
- 5-point padded harness
- Multi-position canopy with large viewing window
- High-impact polymer composite wheels with pneumatic tires and tubes that can handle tough terrain
- Low Boy Cargo Basket for undercarriage storage
- Large seatback pocket
- Internal seat pockets
- Lightweight, 2-step folding frame
- Frame material: High-strength aluminum alloy
- Seat material: Poly and Dobby weave fabrics with water-repellent coating and open cell foam padding
- Weight: 26.2 lbs
- Wheel dimensions: 12.5" front; 16" rear
- Baby or toddler stroller and beyond
- BOB recommends babies be at least 8 months old before running or jogging
- For ages: 8 weeks to 70 lbs., or up to 44"
- Use from birth with the use of an Infant Car Seat Adapter and compatible Infant Car Seat (both sold separately)
||Adj. Front/Back Recline
© 2007 - Right Start. All Rights Reserved. Liberty Media Family.
*Free Shipping is applicable for ground/standard shipping and may not apply to some large items. Right Start currently only ships to locations within the 48 contiguous states and is unable to ship internationally, to APO/FPO addresses, Hawaii, Alaska, US Territories or PO Boxes.
This promotion may change or end at any time and at the full disclosure of LMC Right Start, Inc.