Please note: BOB Infant Car Seat Adapter, BOB B-Safe Infant Car Seat and BOB Snack Tray are sold separately from the BOB 2016 Revolution Pro Stroller.
Features & Benefits:
- Multi-terrain and safe BOB 2016 Revolution Pro Stroller
- Lets you and your little one explore the world outside together
- Updates include: canopy has been redesigned with more head space for your little one and a sleeker design
- Seat sits further up so your child can view the world ahead
- Redesigned to an improved and easier-to-use 1-hand recline
- Relaxing recline angle for your little one
- Improved brake system that is more ergonomic and sandal friendly
- Improved quick-release on front and back wheels
- All-black base
- Adjustable, padded handlebar with 9 comfortable position options
- Swiveling front wheel, which locks in forward position for stability on uneven terrain with a simple twist of front wheel tracking adjustment knob
- Hand-activated rear drum brakes for additional control when taking on hills and inclines
- Foot-activated parking brake
- Wrist strap that doubles as a fold lock when folded
- State-of-the-art suspension system
- Padded, adjustable reclining seat down to 70 degrees from vertical
- 5-point padded harness
- Multi-position canopy with large viewing window, 5-position toggle system with 125-degree range of coverage from the sun and the elements
- High-impact polymer composite wheels with pneumatic tires and tubes that can handle tough terrain with Schrader valve
- Spacious Low Boy cargo basket for undercarriage storage; 1 large seat-back pocket; 2 internal mesh seat pockets
- Lightweight, two-step folding frame
- Frame material: High-strength aluminum alloy
- Seat material: poly and dobby weave fabrics with water-repellent coating and open cell foam padding
- Sealed cartridge ball bearing and spokes made of high-impact composite
- Multi-terrain stroller, baby stroller, toddler stroller and beyond
- Dimensions open: 25.4"W x 33.5-45.8"H x 48"L (to handlebar and in swivel mode)
- Weight: 28.2 lbs.
- Wheel dimensions: 12.5" front; 16" rear
- BOB recommends babies be at least 8 months old before running or jogging
- For ages: 8 weeks to 75 lbs., or up to 44"
- Use from birth with the use of a BOB Infant Car Seat Adapter and compatible Infant Car Seat (both sold separately)
Reviewed by 3 customers
Displaying reviews 1-3
When I run!
Great for strolls or runs. Comfort for longer walks and bumpier trails. Just an overall exceptional design.
- Was this a gift?:
- Great product but bulky & heavy when folded
Around town, the parks or off-road in mountains. Great adjustable handle for taller guys like me (6'3") and for wife at 5'8". Wider wheel base allows natural walking or running motions.
- Was this a gift?: