The Babyhome Dream Lightweight Cot is an extremely lightweight cot with an aluminum frame that is easy to assemble and disassemble. With the simple click of a button, the leg position of the Babyhome Dream Lightweight Cot can change from stationary to a rocker or to wheels that allows for easy portability throughout your home. The machine washable fabric of the Babyhome Dream Lightweight Cot can be removed from the aluminum frame and a honeycomb structured mattress pad is included to provide maximum safety and breathability. The Babyhome Dream Lightweight Cot comes with a high-density ergonomic foam mattress that prevents baby from getting caught between the edge of the mattress and the side of the cot. Featuring an included travel bag for when on-the-go, the Babyhome Dream Lightweight Cot is for ages newborn to 6 months old and has a weight capacity of 20 pounds.
Features & Benefits:
- Lightweight Babyhome Dream Cot is perfect for home and on-the-go
- Extremely lightweight
- High-density, ergonomic foam mattress centers baby and prevents from getting caught between edge of mattress and side cot
- Mattress cover for maximum safety and breathability
- Innovative adjustable leg system
- Dream Cot can be fixed, in motion through four wheels located inside the legs or swinging as a rocker
- Easy to assemble and disassemble aluminum frame
- Removable, machine washable fabric
- Includes travel bag for easy portability
- Weighs 13.2 lbs.
- Unfolded dimensions: 32.75”W x 28.13”H x 21.13”L
- Folded dimensions: 32.75”W x 5.88”H x 21.13”L
- Weight capacity: Up to 20 lbs.
- For Ages: Newborn to 6 months
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
- 3 layers of support
- Cot is really deep
- LOVE the rocking feature
- MORE than a bassinett
- My daughter loves it
- Slightly hard to assemble
- Sleeping anywhere
Comments about Babyhome Dream Lightweight Cot (Sand):
I bought this item because it is so much prettier than any bassinets I found. But it is SO much better!! It is deep, has a 3D mattress protector for breathability, I think I can use this for over a year, or more, it is really roomy and my daughter loves it. I love that I can roll it, or rock it...Rock and Roll baby!! It was a little difficult to get all the zips done, but I found out if you don't do them all at once fully, its easier and well worth it.