Learn to communicate with your baby with the Baby Signs board book by Joy Allen. Featuring 13 signs and adorable images, the Baby Signs board book teaches your baby how to signal hunger, if his or her diaper is wet, how to ask for help and more. Plus, the sign language taught in Baby Signs can help baby learn to talk more easily and feel less frustrated while developing language skills. The Baby Signs book is for ages 2 to 5 years old.
Features & Benefits
- Educational Baby Signs board book
- Written by Joy Allen
- Teaches baby 13 signs to communicate basic needs such as hunger or a wet diaper
- Cute illustrations
- Learning sign language helps babies to learn to talk more easily and feel less frustrated
- Sturdy and durable for lots of use
- For ages: 2 to 5 years old
||Books & Media
||No Batteries Needed
||For Boys, For Girls, Gender Neutral
||Cognitive, Communication, Cooperative
© 2007 - Right Start. All Rights Reserved. Liberty Media Family.
*Free Shipping is applicable for ground/standard shipping and may not apply to some large items. Right Start currently only ships to locations within the 48 contiguous states and is unable to ship internationally, to APO/FPO addresses, Hawaii, Alaska, US Territories or PO Boxes.
This promotion may change or end at any time and at the full disclosure of LMC Right Start, Inc.