Your little one will adore the delightful 1 to 20, Animals Aplenty hardcover book featuring fun and sometimes quirky animals that introduce the world of numbers and counting. 1 to 20, Animals Aplenty shows each number numerically and as a quantity, which will help a child to recognize numbers but also develop early math skills. Each number in 1 to 20, Animals Aplenty depicts a different animal, sometimes wearing amusing clothes, holding quirky props or engaged in funny activities, all the while showing kids how many. 1 to 20, Animals Aplenty features fun rhymes and colorful pages and is both engaging and educational.
Features & Benefits
- Fun and charming 1 to 20, Animals Aplenty hardcover book
- Colorful and engaging illustrations
- Adorable animal character
- Encourages early mathematical skills
- Each number is a assigned an animal or animals to teach how many
- Animals wear engaging and amusing clothes, hold quirky props or do fun activities
- Shows each number numerically and as a quantity
- Makes a great gift for any child
- By Katie Viggers
- Publisher: powerHouse Books
- 48 pages
- Hardcover book, durable
- Ideal for children ages 3 - 7 years
- 8.75”W x 8.75”L
||Books & Media
||For Boys, For Girls, Gender Neutral
||Cognitive, Communication, Imaginative, Mathematical
© 2007 - Right Start. All Rights Reserved. Liberty Media Family.
*Free Shipping is applicable for ground/standard shipping and may not apply to some large items. Right Start currently only ships to locations within the 48 contiguous states and is unable to ship internationally, to APO/FPO addresses, Hawaii, Alaska, US Territories or PO Boxes.
This promotion may change or end at any time and at the full disclosure of LMC Right Start, Inc.